Job Title: Sales/ Account Executive
- Service and maintain good relationship with existing advertisers.
- Identify new business opportunities by prospecting and evaluating prospects' sales options.
- Sells products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information and recommending new solutions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- At least 1 Year of working experience
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915