- Preparing financial analyses and financial reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Preparing and closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Preparing, maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Analyzing financial information and summarizing financial status.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non compliance.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Candidate must possess degree in accounting, finance or related fields.
- Candidate must possess 5 years of experience
- Familiar with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) standard.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917