- Able to Manage company's project performance, from delivering of operational KPI to liaising with Managers.
- Prepare quarterly reports for review and clearly present the results and status to various stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Key personnel in maintaining, analysing, and forecasting project cost to project team and management.
- Active involvement in budgeting and forecasting processes; administer and review all project forecasts and actual, explain and correct variances on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with external auditors to conduct statutory audit and interim audit.
- Actively reviewing and recommending measures for continuous improvement in project management and reporting processes.
- Present updated financial data and actively attends project management meeting to review cost status.
- Review and provide accurate project payment respond and invoices for payment.
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or any other recognized professional qualification of the same equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Prior exposure to accounting for construction contracts is preferred.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917