Support the Head of Finance in developing and maintaining systems, policies, processes, and procedures so as to prepare proper and accurate financial and/or related documents in a timely manner for Singapore and Asia.
- Handle the daily operations for the Finance team e.g., answering queries and requests, making calls
- Prepare and record transactions for a full set of accounts e.g., receipts, payments, and journals, and submit them for approval if necessary
- Design and prepare forms, schedules, and other documents to facilitate the recording and tracking of transactions
- Prepare the month-end and year-end accounts closing correctly, accurately, and promptly
- Enforce adherence to our internal policies, processes, and procedures e.g., approval limits, and external laws or regulations e.g., GST Act
- Assist in annual reporting e.g., statutory audit, tax, financial statements preparation, consolidation (if required), annual return
- Prepare and submit surveys and statutory filings as required, working with third-party providers if any
- Suggest and initiate policy, internal control, and/or process improvements, if any
- Participate in projects if any.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum Diploma/ Advanced Diploma
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in a related accounting function
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903