As Accountant (Collections) in the Finance Division, you will be reporting to the Director of Finance. Working with a small team, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Maintaining and performing billing and collections
- Responsible for timely collections and cash management
- Establish pro-active collection activities and internal control functions towards managing collections and reconcile any discrepancies.
- Identifying and evaluating credit risk and assess credit history of clients.
- Handle overdue payment (phone call, email, visit, negotiate, analyze and reporting) in accordance with the collection procedures.
- Improve collections and reduce outstanding aged AR balances by working closely with other teams.
- Responsible to highlight client balances due, monitor credit situation.
- Coordinating legal actions to manage overdue accounts accordingly.
- Ensure financial and business-related legislative compliance are met.
- Involved in digitalization of Finance processes.
- Support the Management with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in collections.
- Experienced in ERP systems and other evolving digital processing systems.
- Knowledge in credit control, collections, reporting, credit evaluation, accounting, and finance.
- Possesses integrity and accounting professionalism.
- Make decisions and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently and thrive on a dynamic working environment.
- Highly organized with good project management and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Comfortable with the use of technology, social media, and paperless business processes.
- Great MS Office skills, particularly in Excel.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109