- Maintain project records (quotations, contracts, job card details)
- Overseeing project records and contracts to ensure terms are adhered to.
- Prepare project-related accounting entries (project accruals, cost & revenue recognition)
- Prepare and analyse monthly profitability report.
- Review and approval of project timesheet entries
- Billings to customers
- Monitor and track project status and ensure billings are done promptly.
- Monitoring status of committed cost and Purchase Order
- Track actual vs budget cost
- Prepare and update monthly forecast
- Prepare and maintain WIP, Project Accruals and progress billings/job to bill schedules
- Business partnering with operation department to review project status and discuss project related matters
- Collaborate closely with Business Units to ensure revenue and cost is recognized in accordance to the project progression
- Review and ensure the balance sheet of all legal entities is properly reconciled and managed
- Review and prepare all relevant accounting records, reconciliations and schedules for accuracy & completeness for month-end, quarter-end & year-end closing
- Participate in the annual budgeting exercise
- Ensure practices follow appropriate accounting policies and local regulation
- Continuously explore to streamline existing procedures and processes for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaise with auditors on project related audit queries/request
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Bachelor's in accountancy, ACCA or equivalent
- More than 5 years of professional experience in the accounting field
- Possess solid understanding of accounting fundamentals especially accruals, provisions, Work In Progress, % of completion revenue recognition. Prior experience in project accounting is a plus
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903