- Opportunity with rapidly growing SGX listed manufacturing company
- Great benefits and work life balance
- NO OT culture - 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Opportunity to work with cohesive and supportive team
- To handle management reporting and financial reporting/ analysis
- Communicate with auditors and support in preparation of statutory financial statements
- Enhance work processes and internal controls
- Ensure compliance with corporate directives and accounting policies
- Assist in financial analysis, budget and forecast
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, half-yearly and year end close.
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures.
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process.
- Undertake any ad-hoc assignments, projects and analysis as require.
- ACCA or Degree in Accountancy
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Ability to work independently and with good leadership skill
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977