- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close process including but not limited to preparation, review and approval of journals, balance sheet reconciliations, trend analyses and business commentaries.
- Ensure all corporate, statutory/government reporting requirements are completed in an accurate and timely manner for legal entities responsible for
- Support the maintenance of strong and effective internal controls in accounting and business processes
- Ownership for monthly review of aged receivables and drive collection efforts with the business. Responsible for forecast of cash collection and action plan to deliver set targets.
- Point of contact for managing in-house shared service centre delivery and performance
- Support internal/external audits including local statutory audits, SOX compliance, tax audits.
- Support GST/VAT compliance including review of monthly/quarterly filings
- Super-user of Epicor system for GL module
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Qualified CA with minimum 5 years of relevant regional finance/accounting experience with an MNC within the manufacturing industry.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and FRS reporting.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with different levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Independent and self-motivated. Tenacity to achieve results amidst competing priorities and tight timelines.
- ERP system experience (familiarity with Epicor a plus) and proficient with MS Office applications including Advanced Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903