Snr Accounting Coordinator (Accounts Executive | Tuas)
Up to $3600 depending on experience
AWS & VB
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of offshore drilling and production equipment that is well suited for use in deepwater applications. They are actively looking for Senior Accounting Coordinator to join their team.
Support the accounting function within company Asia Pacific region, including the successful transition of the function to an in-house shared service centre under the global accounting organisation.
I. Accounts Payables and Receivables
- Focal point of contact between regional business and in-house shared service centre for accounts payable and receivable related matters
- Work closely with in-house shared service centre to support the closure and resolution of exceptions in accounts payable and receivable transaction processing. Objective is to facilitate timely posting and payment of vendor invoices and employee expenses as well as timely posting and collection of customer invoices.
- Respond to related inquiries from internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Support month-end close activities related to accounts payables and receivables process
- Prepare related work papers for GST /VAT filing
II. Intercompany Accounting
- Propose monthly intercompany settlement for agreed balances
- Responsible for accrual of monthly intercompany recharges for service personnel
- Perform and complete monthly intercompany reconciliation in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly intercompany match-off report and resolve all mismatched and out-of-balance positions
III. Master Data Management
- Support the management of customer, vendor and GL master data in Epicor system including new creation and change requests.
- Ensure the integrity and quality of master data is well maintained
- Support all departmental administrative requirements including but not limited to stationery requisition, sort and distributing incoming postal mails etc.
- Support internal and external audits
- LCCI/Diploma or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- MNC and/or manufacturing experience would be ideal
- Good time management and sense of urgency
- Proficient with MS Office applications including Excel and Word
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579