- Responsible of full spectrum of AP/GL.
- Prepare P/L and B/S report
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Responsible for financial reporting requirements in Singapore, including internal/external reporting matters and statutory compliance
- Work with auditor to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Company's cash flow management
- Handle tax related issue such as GST return, IRAS timely submission and manage transfer pricing agendas
- Manage fixed asset control
- Handle and liaise with bankers for related banking facilities matters
- Manage and lead the accounting team
- Review work processes and policies for improvement
- Minimum Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Strong knowledge in Accounting standards in a trading industry (import/export)
- Experience with SAP and Concur system would be an added advantage
- To adhere strictly on financial policies or regulation
- An independent team player with hands-on operation finance experience
EA License No: 02C3423
Ariel, Luo Xi License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761775