- Opportunity with US MNC -APAC office
- Salary up to $3600 with attractive benefits and bonus
- Well-defined career growth and advancement
- Prepares monthly journals, bank reconciliation, balance sheet schedules and tax schedules.
- Reviews and analyzes shared services and APHQ cost centres spending.
- Performs intercompany balance reconciliation and dispute resolution.
- Reviews ad-hoc payment and monitor event planning schedule.
- * Assist on yearly company insurance renewal.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Assist in cycle count and yearly stock count
- Min Degree in Accounting / 3 years of relevant experiences.
- Excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of accounting policy and practice
- Able to handle fast paced environment and tight deadlines
- Central -West
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
- regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
All the best in your job search !
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977