- Prepare and submit corporate income tax, GST, withholding tax and certificate of residence for the company.
- Reviews and ensures AP and AR transactions are in compliance with GST requirements
- Prepare monthly journals, bank reconciliation, balance sheet schedules and tax schedules.
- Responsible for the key project accounting work including perform adhoc adjustment in PA module to regulate expenses costed in the individual project, close PA module, posting monthly recurring journals for projects.
- Assist on yearly company insurance renewal.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Assist in cycle count and yearly stock count
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in operations accounting/financial analysis function.
- Excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of accounting policy and practice.
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous and able to handle tight deadlines.
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience
All the best in your job search !
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977