- Accountable for all receipts and shipments by comparing against ERP system.
- Retrieve and review transaction report from ERP system.
- Ensure all receipts and shipments are booked in ERP system.
- Ensure all closing inventory has been interfaced to ERP system.
- Handle month-end closing activities pertaining to receipts, shipments and inventories.
- Reconciliation of receipts, shipments and inventories against ERP system.
- Participate in Acceptance testing and certification of new changes.
- Assist in oil loss investigations as required.
- Handle other ad-hoc activities as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to use any ERP software
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894