- Manage all aspects of daily accounts receivable activities
- Ensure timely collections of accounts and processing cash posting
- Maintenance of AR ledger
- Manage aging analysis and collection priorities of at risk items
- Manage various monthly reporting, such as DSO bridge & DSO forecast
- Ensure issues are resolved, develop & implement solutions
- Responsible for credit risk assessment and management of both local & overseas customers
- Review & release credit holds daily
- Resolve credit issues with customers
- Review, determine & recommend credit limit for customers & establish credit rating
- Coordinate & prepare month end close activities, journal entries mainly related to revenue & AR, such as deferred revenue & bad debt reserve; support monthly revenue recognition testing; reconciliation of revenue vs BI data
- Assist in annual price increase & annual credit review exercise
- Support both internal & external audits
- Ad hoc assignments
- Diploma in Accountancy/Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience in handling accounts receivables.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080