- Responsible for full sets of accounts and daily accounting operation including G/L, A/P, A/R, cheque issues, invoice checking, data inputs and filing.
- Handle bank reconciliation for group companies
- Track and audit petty cash
- Assist in month end reporting procedures
- Assist in cheque bank in
- Assist with the preparation of business plans, annual budgets, and monthly forecasts
- Assist and support in any ad hoc duties as assigned
- At least a Diploma in Finance or Accountancy / LCCI certificate.
- Candidate that has working experiences in accounting firm would be advantageous.
- Excellent accounting knowledge and application of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Possess accounting sense of confidentiality, honesty and stability
- Excellent computer skills particularly in Excel
- Able to work independently ,possess positive working attitude and diligent.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Mon - Fri : 8.30am - 6pm
- Salary up to $4,000 + VB
- Nearest MRT: Bartley, Woodleigh, moving to Aljunied in July 2022
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400