- Prepares monthly journals, bank reconciliation, balance sheet schedules and tax schedules.
- Reviews and analyzes shared services and APHQ cost centres spending.
- Performs intercompany balance reconciliation and dispute resolution.
- Reviews ad-hoc payment and monitor event planning schedule.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties when required
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in operations accounting/financial analysis function.
- Excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of accounting policy and practice.
- Good interpersonal skills, meticulous and able to handle tight deadlines.
- Central / West
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience
All the best in your job search
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977