We are looking for an Accounts Officer to join our organization, Manpower Singapore.
With more than 3500 offices globally and more than 75 years of history, Manpower®, a brand under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing.
We develop innovative solutions through our expert family of brands for hundreds of thousands of clients every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Manage, validate and process day to day accounts payable transactions
- Allocate invoices to cost centers based on analytical accounting, posting into ACCPAC
- Prepare for monthly vendor payment runs, payments through cheque / GIRO
- Create and update Vendor Master Data / Audit compliance forms
- Tracking of projects' expenses and allocation to respective cost centers and entities
- Responsible for collection of invoices and other receivables
- Prepare cash book and bank reconciliation (SGD, USD)
- Maintenance of FA Register, bank reconciliation
- Assist Senior Finance Manager with annual audit preparation, month end closing and ensuring transactions are entered correctly
- Assist on ad-hoc projects as required
- Possess Diploma in Accounting/Finance from a recognized tertiary institution
- ACCPAC accounting skills is a must
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience; preferably in the service industry
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation, and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training, or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894