This role will be responsible to process and perform all accounts payable-related functions, internal reconciliation and any other adhoc finance assignment.
- Full spectrum of Accounts Payable functions.
- Responsible for keeping track of all documents for processing.
- Accurate and timely recording of AP invoices.
- Process payment for Suppliers within credit term granted.
- Perform monthly Supplier statement of accounts reconciliation.
- Responsible for employee's expenses claims.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Bookkeeping of all historical accountings records.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Perform any ad hoc finance assignment or tasks as assigned.
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or possess any professional certificates in accountancy.
- Minimum 2-3 years of handling AP functions.
- Positive attitude,willing to learn and diligent.
- Experience in SAP Business One is a plus point.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Ang Mo Kio
- Salary up to $3,200 + Bonuses
- Mon - Fri , 8.30am - 5.30pm
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400