- Basic -Up to $3500 with Fixed bonus
- 2 POSITIONS- AP OR AR
- Location -Near City Hall
- Fast interview process
- Follow up and resolve any payment disputes
- Ensure all invoicing and journal entries are recorded correctly in system for month-end closing
- Credit analysis and ensure timely on payment schedule.
- Prepare bank-in documents and perform reconciliation
- Monitoring and review of AR balances.
- Prepare monthly schedules and intercompany reconciliations.
- Assist in month end closing process.
- Responding to internal and external queries.
- Any other ad-hoc duties or projects as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977