- To liaise and coordinate actuarial and risk inputs with local Capital and Reporting Actuarial teams, as well as Products, Distribution, Operations, Investment and Finance Teams based locally. There exists a need to ensure a close working relationship and regular connectivity with colleagues as well as other external parties involved in the product development and product maintenance life cycle.
- Ad hoc liaison with the Products, Distribution and Policy Servicing teams to closely support with client requests around in force policy statement updates, post sales illustrations, channel incentive analysis, marketing campaign setup.
- Role will require involvement working on risk management related projects including addressing market risk mitigation, insurance risk review, and operation risk management.
- Involvement in periodic experience studies updates, financial stress tests, board reports, regulatory initiatives, systems infrastructure upgrades, sales tools and marketing support.
- Supporting the Head of Pricing to safeguard the financial health of the insurance company and protect the interest of policyholders as well as in ensuring the statutory responsibilities under the Insurance Act are met.
- At least 1-2 of relevant experience in the Actuarial role
- Experience with Prophet, VBA and Excel is preferred
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail for financial analysis
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955