As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Manage end-to-end Pricing and implementation of new products.
- Assist the Actuarial Pricing leads and participate actively in end-to-end actuarial pricing process, which includes executing premium and benefit pricing, actuarial assumption setting, profitability testing, product system implementation and user acceptance tests for quotation systems and administrative systems in ensuring end-to-end smooth and timely product delivery.
- Liaise with the Products, Distribution and Policy Servicing teams to closely support with client requests around in force policy statement updates, post sales illustrations, channel incentive analysis, marketing campaign setup.
- Involved in working on risk management related projects including addressing market risk mitigation, insurance risk review, and operation risk management.
- Assist to other non-product development activities as well as involvement in department wide exercises such as periodic experience studies updates, financial stress tests, board reports, regulatory initiatives, systems infrastructure upgrades, sales tools and marketing support.
- Support the Head of Pricing to safeguard the financial health of the insurance company and protect the interest of policyholders as well as in ensuring the statutory responsibilities under the Insurance Act are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Actuarial Science, Statistics, Economics or any relevant discipline
- At least 1-2 years actuarial experience on life insurance product pricing is a plus
- Experience with Prophet, VBA and Excel Programing is a plus
- Sharp communication skills will be important as clear business connectivity
- Engaging and open minded working attitude with emphasis on being a good team player
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail for financial analysis
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.