- Cashflow and asset-liability strategy model testing for functionalities to support IFRS17 reporting
- Contractual Service Margin model review and testing
- Supporting the methodology of reflecting Mutualisation for Participating products
- Supporting the development of methodology for market condition and new business update for estimating projected IFRS17 profitability
- Supporting the development of Economic Scenario Generator
- Supporting other IFRS17 implementation tasks
- 3 - 6 years of actuarial working experience, with some experience in IFRS 17 is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and complete projects within timeline.
- Ability to work independently, work well with others as interaction with other departments/Group may be required.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374