- Reporting to the Operations & Commercial Director, you will be helping to manage digital brand advertising campaigns while providing industry leading customer service to media agencies across JAPAC, as well as various teams internally.
- The Ad Operations Manager is responsible for activating, delivering and reporting on all advertising campaigns that run across a growing network of publishers. Candidates for this role will need excellent time management skills to process multiple requests from different internal departments. Attention to detail and effective communication skills are of paramount importance to excel in this role.
- Traffic, manage and optimize direct and programmatic ad campaigns
- Support internal Sales and Operations teams
- Proactively identify issues and suggest solutions
- Identify and escalate issues ahead of time to help reduce financial implications
- Communication with clients for online ad fulfillment needs
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure campaigns go live on-time.
- To test all 3rd party tracking, including viewability and brand safety vendors
- Diploma/Degree in Media/Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in the ad tech industry, ad serving and ad management technologies
- Knowledge in advertising eco-system e.g. Digital Channels, Digital Formats, Programmatic Advertising, DMPs will be advantageous.
- Possess working knowledge of DSP platforms and tools.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080