· Assist in day-to-day administrative duties and supports such as document filling, telephone and email enquiries, etc.
· Process paper works to assist Sales such as quotations, invoices, purchase orders, delivery orders, etc.
· Assist Project Managers with coordination between customers, vendors, and sub-cons on projects and work schedules.
· Data entry and any other ad-hoc duties that may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Min 1 year of relevant experiences
- Able to start immediate will be advantageous
- 5 days Office hours - 10am to 7pm
Interested Applicants Please SMS/WhatsApp to David @ 83891462 to apply with the following details and send your resume to
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977