Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer
- Design and develop applications using Java and AEM components on the industry frameworks.
- Take ownership and responsibility of product deliverables, direct and deliver to committed project timelines.
- Deliver projects/tasks on-time and specification with an appropriate level of quality.
- Willing to do on call support as and when required.
- Excellent front-end experience designing and building responsive web applications
- Experience in AEM Development for developing reference implementation
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM
- Core components (Example: Sling, OSGI, JCR, Dispatcher)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in integration with components of Adobe Marketing Cloud (including Adobe
- Target, Adobe Analytics, and Campaign)
- Well-versed with AEM workflows setup and maintenance as well as User and Group Management
- Excellent Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.) background with experience building cutting edge web & responsive mobile experiences.
- Hands-on experience with Sightly (AEM Templating language) and CoralUI/TouchUI frameworks
- Experience with AEM Developer tools such as Apache Felix, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, CRXDE
- 6 years of relevant experience and a Degree in IT or any related discipline
- Familiarity with the Java Content Repository API
- Knowledge of OSGi and its Declarative Services
- Familiarity with building tools, including Maven
- Knowledge of version control tools
- Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
- Experience in pair programming and code reviews
- Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional, and performance
- Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697