- Able to work with various partners and key stakeholders within / outside the public sector to identify the learning needs of particulars in various learning programmes
- To innovate various curriculum, and design and to implement suitable learning programmes
- To evaluating the effectiveness and impact of the learning interventions delivered, and providing recommendations for improvement
- Resourceful in managing the resources and business processes
- To keep in touch of latest development and trends in learning and development area
- Singaporean only with min 3 years of experiences
- A keen interest and sound knowledge of governance and policy issues is essential.
- Public sector experience in a strategy or policy role would be an advantage.
- Experience in public policy, training and development, learning design or related fields. In-class room training/facilitation, information design and/or digital learning experience would be an advantage.
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977