IT Agile Coach (Chinese-Proficient/Expert/Petrochem/Contract)
Our giant petrochemical client is seeking for an expert IT Agile Coach who will be based in Singapore. The incumbent will be working very closely with regional teams, mainly with the team based in China, to understand their needs and problems and to assist the team members to become familiar with Agile methodology.
The incumbent is also an experienced Scrum certified Team Coach to help lead and start up a successful Scaled Agile Transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
* Work closely with the team/ team leadership based in China to understand their needs, problems, and wants
* Devise a strategy (consistent with corporate recommendations) to implement Agile methodology for the team based in China to enhance the team's performance
* Train the teams on Agile concepts. Will be required to speak in Chinese to conduct training with the teams based in China.
* Help the team based in China to set up tooling to track their work
* Support the team as they undergo Agile transformation
* For all of the above, the incumbent will need to mentor team members in developing their understanding and capability in Agile coaching during the early stages of the process
* Help start up a successful Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Program
* Lead a (SAFe) program as an experienced Release Train Engineer
* Lead Program Increment Big Room Planning Events for a global organization
* Train Scrum Masters and Product owners across multiple Scrum Teams
* Help develop stewardship metrics to make value deliver visible to management and business stakeholders
- At least 10 years of experience as an Agile Team Coach
- Oral Proficiency in Mandarin (at least a good pass in Chinese for GCE O Level) is a must in order to support and train the team based in China.
- Experience in end to end Project experience using Agile methodology.
- Willingness to travel frequently to China and other parts of Asia.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads and changing priorities
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Preferably possess degree in computer engineering/ Information Systems or relevant certification from recognized university.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW".
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259