Transformation and Agile Responsibilities:
- Creating visibility, tracking, and managing Transformation targets set by senior stakeholders (Platform Sponsors)
- Capturing user requirements, journeys and stories and conducting agile and scaled agile frameworks-based rituals and practices as articulated in the squad's manifesto and way of working
- Creating user journeys (wire frames where necessary) and Marshalling various aspects of the customer journey from a project management office (PMO) perspective
- Squad management and facilitation of rituals planned under the team across multiple (often overlapping) squads
Programme Management Responsibilities:
- Building, consolidation and maintenance of the project plan and program plan
- Furnishing tell-tale information for senior management to review program risks, issues, and similar highlights
- Assist and wherever request, lead the management of specific initiatives in line with the program roadmap
- Work closely with stakeholders - internal as well as external - to enable the execution of planned program activities
- Conduct all defined project activities for the team and aspire to achieve all project objectives within expected timelines
- Build, maintain and publish consolidated views of project status across various aspects like budget, achievements, next steps, etc.
- Support the product owner and team lead in all aspects related to business requirements definition, prioritization, testing and execution
- Contribute to defining and refining the vision and mission of the team in alignment with team goals
- Assist in tracking of key performance indicators for the program
- Establishing project management standards, putting in place project controls and implementing a stakeholder management framework to manage the program delivery
- Building reporting mechanisms and leveraging industry standard tools to provide business intelligence on various releases under the purview of the program team
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science or any related majors
- At least 1-3 years of experience in program/project management and agile methodologies
- Proven experience as a scrum master or an equivalent role
- Solid working knowledge of data analytics tools and proficiency in MS OFFICE Suite Programs.
- Previous experience with vendor management, procurement, or delivery management
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies - SDLC, AGILE, SAFE, etc.
- Proven track record and ability to deliver outcomes rather than just driving initiatives
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955