- Responsible for conducting the effective and timely investigation into local assigned cases in accordance with agreed standard reporting requirements and service levels.
- Conduct day to day operations of local AML Investigations, including name searches.
- Responsible for writing a high quality investigative narrative and recording the case history in a digital case file.
- Responsible for ensuring that at the conclusion of each investigation, a comprehensive recommendation is to be made to the AML Investigations Quality Control Reviewer as to whether a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) should be filed or not.
- Responsible for escalating investigations to relevant parties
- Experience in AML/ CFT or equivalent environment; relevant work experience which allows role holder to have the ability to recognize suspicious financial activities
- Experience in undertaking investigations/ analysis to customer activity with the ability to draw inferences from the information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of the MAS 626 Notice and Guidelines
- ACAMS holder or relevant certificate holder for financial crime risk is preferred;
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940