- To execute and coordinate activities to ensure company is compliant to regulations issued by Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- Perform Ongoing Customer Due Diligence (OCDD) on High Risk Customers referred by Market Compliance Team.
- Facilitate and execute remediation activities on a project basis.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team, Market Compliance Team, servicing teams and third party vendor to execute the remediation project.
- As a subject matter expert of the remediation projects and processes.
- Interact closely with various stakeholders / teams, not limiting to legal, compliance, controllership, operational risk, and supply management to coordinate the outsourcing activities.
- Maintain record of all outsourcing-related documents, minutes of meetings, assessments, and approvals obtains in shared drive and shared point.
- Provide inputs and documentations for internal and external audit.
- Review audit reports from Internal Audit Group (IAG) for Inter-Affiliates.
- High degree of analytical and conceptual skills and ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with a number of stakeholders across functions within a matrix organization.
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player.
- Experience in compliance or regulatory environment is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office applications.
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940