AML Business Analyst
Min experience required - 4 years
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders
- Elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements
- Generate process/data flow diagrams, use cases, user guides, and QRCs
- Coordinate closely with data management team and define data and reporting requirements
- Partner with stakeholders and be the liaison between business and development team
- Manage stakeholder relationships and change management requests
- Embrace and adapt to change. Identify potential risks, assess impact, and define mitigation strategies
- Be a team player and collaborate with Development and Quality Assurance teams for project deliverables, and negotiate cross-divisional consensus
- Experience working in AML/transactions monitoring programs on technology department
- SME in Anti Money laundering
- Experience in Financial Crimes tools such as Actimize, Mantas, or Fortent, BAE Systems
- 7+ years in business analysis/product owner experience
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Innovative thinker who can help drive tactical and strategic solutions
- Proficiency in analyzing complex concepts and documenting functional specification, use case, and process flow
- Experienced in defining solutions that meet not only the current ask but have foresight into future uses. Focus on reusability and risk mitigation and alignment with Firm wide strategy and authoritative sources
- Proficiency in data analysis and profiling. Perform impact analysis for data issues and upstream data changes. Strong SQL skills. Knowledge of Relational DBMS design.
- Experience in designing user Interface mock-ups
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or a related Field
- Experience in Business Analytics and Reporting platforms
- Financial Services experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline is required
***Thank you for your interest! However, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Saumya.firstname.lastname@example.org EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Reg No.: R1766612
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Tripathi Saumya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1766612