- Assist in the due diligence of syndicated loan underwriting including following: research on borrowers, peer comparison, pricing/deal comparable data and highlight any prevailing issue to the team for discussion
- Assist in the preparation of internal Loan Syndications support/sell down statement and liquidity analysis to supplement internal credit/underwriting approval purposes
- Maintain periodic updates on internal reporting including underwriting, pipeline and market risk report as required
- Support the team on syndication matters at various transaction stages including: preparation of bank list, set up syndication data room deal site syndication, draft syndication invite letter & NDA, collate Info pack, drafting of press release, drafting of commitment allocation letter and/or fee allocation table, Lenders KYC etc.
- Undertake/support book-running task during syndication process such as: prepare response to lender's queries on transaction such as borrower's credit/financial profile, deal terms, borrower KYC etc.
- Internally, to coordinate deal/syndication related matters with various group of Originators, Relationship Managers, Lenders KYC/onboarding team etc. to ensure timely deal execution
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of loan syndications experience preferred. Candidate with prior experience in corporate banking, coverage, credit etc. are welcome to apply
- Internship experience with banks in syndication corporate banking, coverage, credit will be considered too
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg applications
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374