Your role will have responsibility for the operational management, change, incident, and service request handling for various research and analytics system. You will work closely with business units and other Operations teams, with the primary goal of supporting end users, driving change, managing BAU activities, and ensuring operational stability for your assigned systems.
The position is located in Singapore and will report to the Head of Trade & Analytics Systems located in Oslo, Norway. Some travel will be required.
- Responsible for engaging & communicating with end users on system questions, incidents, processes, development items and best practices.
- Documenting and analysing end user requirements and participate in projects.
- Identifying development areas, whether technical, data, or process related, and drive change.
- Managing testing and communication of major changes across user base in all locations.
- Building and maintaining competence on the company's research and analytics solution set.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Contributing to a hardworking, high-performing team with a focus on results
Main Qualifications: The successful applicant will have the following background / skills
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance or similar area
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working with information systems within investment management.
- Working knowledge and experience with portfolio management and investment research and analytics systems/tools
- In depth knowledge and experience with Bloomberg (terminal and data services), Factset, tick data, and research and ratings data seen as an advantage.
- Working knowledge/experience with SQL, data analytic solutions, Alteryx, Tableau and cloud computing platforms seen as an advantage.
- Proactive and self-driven work style and a good team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374