Analytical Services Technician (Lab Technologist/Chemist)
Our client is a Leading Tobacco company in Singapore. We are currently looking for an Analytical Services Technician to support the operations on a 12-months contract.
- Location: Central
- 5 Days Work
- Up to $3200 depending on experience
- Contract Bonus
- Perform routine and non-routine testing with focus on chromatographic systems (i. e. GC, LC) and mass spectrum (i.e. LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) to support the delivery of organization's study pipeline in the area of pre-clinical toxicology and pharmacology.
- Perform daily routine measurements and non-routine measurements on equipment /systems for all studies as needed.
- Produce quality results within the required time frame, as well as analyze data and draw basic conclusions. Review routine data, monitor and escalate deviations. Assist and support to provide CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions) for own area.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables; coordinate with vendors/suppliers on procurement matters; assist and support in writing simple technical reports; update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKIs).
- Possess advance levels of training in own area of activity with minimal supervision. Able to train other staff in experimental techniques /technology systems related to the lab.
- Manage and troubleshoot existing equipment and ensure adequate maintenance.
- May be conducting routine test per project requirement and capacity constrain and assigned with operational tasks and improvement projects.
- May have opportunity to cross-train on other analytical technologies (e.g. biochemical assays and clinical pathology) and represent Analytical Services during meetings.
- May take up non-scientific/technical roles (e.g. HR-related committees)
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical sciences, chemistry or related discipline.
- Minimal 2 years relevant professional experience with technical and scientific knowledge with focus on analytical and bioanalytical method development, validation and laboratory operations, with a CRO, R&D unit within pharmaceutical or healthcare industries, or translational academic research organizations.
- Hands-on experience on analytical and bioanalytical platforms and work flows in toxicology studies and life science research. Understanding on regulatory guidelines such as FDA, ICH, OECD GLP and TGs related to in vivo toxicology study and method validation would be ideal
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579