AP Social Media Operation Manager (Data Analytics/ Pharma)
Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
Location: Raffles Place
Salary : Up to $5500 depending on experience
Our client is a US healthcare and a leading global biopharmaceutical company. They have more than 69,000 employees across 140 countries with a heritage of more than 125 years .
- Under the direction of AP SMCC (Asia Pacific Social Media Command Centre, an in-house social media function in the Asia Pacific region)
- Lead to support regional and country business priorities with social media as an important business enabler.
- In partnership with key stakeholders (mainly the Enterprise Social Media team at HQ, digital teams, business managers, and external affairs teams at the regional and local level), supporting the operation of AP SMCC and social media marketing.
- Under the supervision of the Social Insight Manager to provide quality control support and review the social listening reports
- Day-to-day support to the market teams and response to general inquiries about social media activities such as guidelines, FAQ, and processes
- Regular updates of AP SMCC activities: e.g., any innovative ideas to provide AP team with updates on our work to enable business, e.g., social listening reports, campaigns, strategic engagement approach, trends.
- Strategic project management (Ogilvy involved work, market support)
- Provide subject-matter expertise counsel or execution support to the local teams as necessary on the 'engagement' part of the social media activities, such as:
- Advancing Social Media Marketing Capabilities
- Paid Media
- Influencer Management
- Persona building
- Support the utilization of global tools for efficiency such as SalesForce Social Studio, Kapost, Talkwalker, Datorama 2
- Bachelor Degree holder with working experience in digital, digital marketing, social media/social media marketing
- Knowledge/experience in data analytics critical.
- Experienced in the health care industry (pharmaceutical as a focus).
- Project management experience: strategic planning, operation, and execution
- Have hands-on experience in planning and executing several successful social media and/or digital campaigns in the last 3 years
- Marketing experience across target audiences (HCPs, Patients/Consumers, policymakers) would be an asset
- Planning/operational/execution experience moving teams and projects to completion and achieving objectives
- Ability to engage multiple stakeholders to understand objectives, business or communications needs, and priorities
- Ability to function successfully on implementation
- Ability to apply data to insights
- Above-market regional team experience and success in partnering with in-market teams
- Ability to deliver and thrive under pressure and tight timelines
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579