- Drive effective demand forecast process in APAC affiliates to provide a solid 28-month forecast for supply chain, finance and strategy teams.
- Drive affiliate identification of forecast accuracy improvement actions and support affiliates to implement and closely follow up to successful completion.
- Establish and maintain Brand Database
- Drive Sales & Operations planning within affiliates
- Champion Continuous Improvement culture in demand management in APAC
- Champion development and usage of statistical forecasting in APAC
- Support APAC Area Demand Manager in preparation of monthly APAC SOP deck, minutes and follow up.
- Lead / participate in Affiliate, Region, Division Demand related projects as agreed with manager.
Integrated Forecasting Tool - APAC Champion:
- Develop APAC Regional reports, KPIs and dashboards that meet the needs of the APAC business.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy
- Drive high quality affiliate inputs: variance commentaries, forecast accuracy KPIs variances, forecast assumptions, R&Os, unconstrained demand etc.
- Be the key APAC contact for training and user support for the affiliates.
- Drive optimal usage in affiliates through coaching, monitoring, feedback and support especially in areas such as forecasting and usage of reports for analysis.
- Act as the liaison between APAC and Division for future Division led tool enhancements.
- Drive proactive review and analysis with affiliates of their Brand/SKU's forecast, assumptions, KPI performance so to highlight early areas of concern for prompt actioning i.e. around potential distressed inventory
- Ensure effective link of the took and APO and demand management especially in cases of supply challenges.
NPI (New product Introduction) End-to-End Process:
- Work with Affiliates, Region and Division to drive APAC's silver and gold NPI projects to help ensure that these are launched on time and meet at least 70% of their Gate 6 sales commitments with smooth efficient End to End process and reporting.
- Be the End-to-End APAC Expert: key APAC contact for ATOM training and user support.
- Lead active close monitoring and control of End-to-End process in APAC.
- Lead identification of End-to-End process improvements in APAC and drive implementation.
- Develop End to End APAC regional reports and views which meet the needs of the APAC Region and Affiliates through close liaison with Division NPI.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy in Affiliates End 2 End systems i.e. ATOM and LEAP.
- Drive timely and accurate affiliate preparation of Gate 6 and Gate 7 reviews to enable prompt APAC decision making.
- Lead close monitoring of bronze NPI projects with low value incremental sales in APAC and challenge to minimize.
- Manage the NPI cancellation process and slides and discontinuation process and slides for APAC.
- Support manager in preparation of monthly APAC Regional NPI deck, minutes and follow up.
- Lead / participate in Affiliate, Region, Division NPI related projects as agreed with manager.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years' experience in Demand Management in healthcare/pharma
- MS Office, ERP, Database and Business Intelligence tools.
- Understanding of the sales and operations planning process.
- Demonstrated project management skills to champion a project from inception to implementation and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively within a team and geographically diverse business environment
- Proven success in improving work processes and continuous improvement.
- Leading change and role model positive behaviors in a complex and fast paced environment
- Multi-tasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner
- Organizational, planning, and follow-up skills and ability to hold others accountable
- Salary - S$5.5K per month
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Location: Bugis, DUO Tower
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796