1. Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key talents of mid to senior positions
2. Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams
3. Manage candidate communication throughout the interview process
4. Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimise current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency with the guidance of TA partners
5. Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners/Lead and hiring managers to improve the recruiting process and efficiency
6. Ensuring a great candidate experience and advocating TikTok as a great place to work for all candidates
1. Minimum 2+ to 4+ years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
2. Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
3. Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees, stakeholders, candidates, and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087