Job Description :
▪Work in an Agile SAFe Scrum manner to resolve day to day Manufacturing and Reliability application technical issues, interface with internal clients and external vendors.
▪Participate in large global projects related to these applications as well as small work items
▪ Implement requested changes as specified by the application's clients
▪ Deal with more than 300 Reliability and Engineering client suite applications, major one includes (Meridium, SmartPlant, Autodesk and SAP Plant maintenance )
Job Responsibilities :
▪ Manage the application work request via TFS board
▪ Application troubleshooting and technical analysis to identify root causes and develop problem resolutions
▪ Provide pro-active and timely communications regarding system outages, issues, work a rounds and solution details
▪ Able to provide effort estimation for assigned tasks
▪ Assess risk and identify control items for potential changes to the application and its environment.
▪ Develop and update system and support documentation
▪ Participate in UIA-Unit Internal Assessment and client Audits
▪ Ensure security and controls standards are being met and followed
▪ Coordination with other IT support teams to maintain application reliability
▪ Able to work in a team collaborating with the local/global team peers and keep them updated about the work status.
▪ Possess 3-5 years of experience in Microsoft Programming Languages eg. VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Classic ASP
▪ Experience in MS SQL, Oracle, SSRS and Database tools like TOAD, SSMS
▪ Windows Server environment, Citrix, v-App and client server environment
▪ Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), VB6, PLSQL
▪ Able to perform application troubleshooting.
▪ Knowledge in Agile Safe/ Scrum, and TFS, Remedy, BMC will be an advantage
▪ May need to travel a couple of times per year
▪ Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Ability to work in a team
▪ Preferably a degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259