The role of an Application Architect requires the candidate to be involved in every step of the application software development process, which includes creating models and prototypes, evaluating potential risks and defects, analyzing specifications and customizing applications for specific customers. The candidate would be expected to lead project development teams in areas of application software design, development, testing and implementation, working closely with systems analysts, software developers, project managers and other team members to ensure successful implementation of application software.
- At least 6 years of application development experience
- Proficient in:
- Programming languages e.g. Java, .NET, scripting
- Open source libraries e.g. Spring, Hibernate, JQuery, Angular
- Application architectures e.g. web, desktop, mobile, service/message-oriented architectures
- Software development tools and standards e.g. coding conventions, best practices, design patterns
- Software development methodologies e.g. waterfall, iterative, agile
- Experienced in:
- Full software development lifecycles (SLDC)
- Producing effort estimates based on high-level functional requirements
- Software quality assurance process; setting development guidelines and performing code/design reviews
- Training team in areas of programming and software development
- Guiding team in addressing application security concerns
- Producing documents relating to application architecture, design steps, integration processes and testing procedures
- Possess strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills:
- Able to offer viable solutions for various systems and architectures to different types of businesses
- Ensure seamless integration of new and existing systems to eliminate potential problems and maintain data structure and integrity
- Able to lead team in application troubleshooting and performance tuning
- Industry certification in programming languages and application design
- Experience in Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141