- Lead the technology architectural design for the whole of the HR and related divisions; in view to deliver the business requirements, optimise system performance, availability, security, as well as information leverage and reuse.
- Ensure the solutions developed adhere to the Enterprise standards and remain current with best practice
- Collaborate with the Group architects and other business/functions architects to keep abreast of technology standards; and take an active role in designing and implementing future standards based on the Bank's objectives, taking into consideration regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the Technology for HR Leadership Team (CIO, Lead Business Analyst, Lead Developer, Lead Tester, PMO), Group Information Security, Technology Services, and Group Architects to implement effective and innovative technology solutions for both our current state and future state.
- Perform gap analysis and health checks across the portfolio and make recommendations
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in Banking IT industry support.
- Degree in Information Technology and other related discipline
1 - Application Architectures
2 - Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
3 - PeopleSoft Integration Broker
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697