- Handle technical design, application development for enhancements and projects under the scope of the Application Maintenance Services
- Development of Production Bug Fixes (Code Change)
- Develop, test and deploy fixes to in-scope applications as required
- Provide detailed impact assessment on changes impacting in-scope applications.
- Perform regression testing to ensure systems are not impacted by any new software updates, patches and/or new releases.
- Perform the necessary testing at various stages of the development cycle, support user testing, and obtain user sign-off on the test results
- Perform and support the deployment of tested software updates, patches and/or new releases into the various non-production environments (Dev, UAT, and Pre-PROD)
- Ability to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and client.
- Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with at least 5 Years of working experience in IT with an end-to-end full life cycle implementations
- Able to review and deep dive into code as and when necessary
- Proactive and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Programming Languages:
- Java, Angular, Akka, Oracle PLSQL,
- .Net, C#, SQL, ETL
- Informatica, Oracle Linux Admin, Oracle Exadata
- Knowledge in business application development life cycle & hands on experience in application development
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697