- Attractive allowances and benefits
- Yearly bonus and AWS
- Working place: Central
- Analyzing data to determine an application's specifications and requirements
- Designing and configuring SharePoint solutions architecture to meet business requirement.
- To understand and end users needs and gather the requirement for applications development.
- Designing and developing SharePoint Customized applications according to internal requirement and business processes (using forms, web parts, C# and other SharePoint Functionalities).
- Deploying & administering applications in SharePoint. Providing maintenance, support and enhancement to existing applications.
- Conducting users' Training & preparing documentations (Functional Specification, User Guide).
- Involving in the Application Change Management processes.
- Database Server management (setup, Database creation, schema design, administration, migration, configuration, performance tuning and etc.)
- Exploring & Evaluating new technologies and providing recommendations for continuous improvement to the systems and business processes.
- Working closely with other IT members and cross-functional departments users, to introduce new technologies and consistently apply best practices for improving the operation
- Responsible for Project Management at certain stages e.g. Execution, Monitoring &
- Familiar with SQOL Script (Stored Procedure, Stored Function) AS400, SQL-RPG programming skill is a plus
- Ability to identify and solve complicated software issues (within a single or in multiple/cross systems environment)
- Experience in database systems like DB2,MSSQL
- Knowledge in SQL Server Integration Service is a plus
- Knowledge in RPA (Robotic Process Automation eg.UiPath) or Mobile Application development will be the added advantages.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547