- Responsible for providing Production for Charles River Trading system.
- To Handle CRD database schema , SQL and FIX.
- Responsible for Troubleshoot and perform corrective measures for all technical problems.
- Perform configuration management for the Application Software
- Search, assess and recommend new technology, solutions and products to meet present and future business needs
- Provide updates of the development and/or maintenance of Application Software when required.
- Attend customer meetings when required
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in Charles River Application development
- Should have knowledge about interfacing Charles River with Bloomberg, Omgeo, Oasys, Liquidnet, Swift messaging systems etc.,
- Knowledge of public equities, Swift/post trade process, Pentaho/Kettle tool, Control M
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or any related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697