- Collaborate well with both internal and external stakeholders to design, develop and maintain software to join us as part of our dynamic team.
- Gather functional requirements from business users
- Perform solution estimates for business requirements
- Create system design and functional specifications
- Perform system integration testing and troubleshooting of software application issues
- Provide On-Site User Support, investigate and resolve application functionality related issues
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding and project development.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have at least 5-6 years of .NET development experience
- Should have experience with MVC, MVVM and related methodologies
- Ability to work both effectively in a team and independently
- Proficiency with C# .NET / WPF / Hibernate
- Proficient knowledge of Oracle Database / SQLite Database
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Good knowledge of .NET programming and developing custom solutions for .NET applications
- Good understanding of Microsoft desktop technologies
- Experience with popular .NET application frameworks
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, complex SQL queries and ability to analyze the SQL data
- Hands on development with Web Services (REST and/or SOAP based)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547