Looking for a full stack developer with experience working on enterprise level applications to build web applications with dashboards, workflows and visualizations that correlate data across multiple sources to provide real-time diagnosis and actionable insights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with engineers and subject matter experts to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Design and develop web application UI/UX by using standard best practices.
- Design and develop data engineering pipelines.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Perform thorough testing to ensure product quality.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expand, and scale applications.
- Ensure on-time delivery and quality of software developed.
- Ensure continuous uptime of applications.
- Comply to bank standards to track and follow up on the assigned projects.
- Cover all areas in infrastructure operation that requires software development work.
Education and Relevant Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or in related field.
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Familiarity working with one or more frameworks such as Spring Boot, ReactJS or AngularJS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- Excellent understanding and hands-on experience in enterprise web application build, packaging, and deployment process.
- Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Apache web server and Linux environments.
- Experience in NodeJS, ExpressJS and Python would be a plus.
- Passion to learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques in the open-source community.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955