- Work onsite with the team of .Net/SharePoint developers to support incidents/change requests/service requests for the project planning system;
- Work closely with the client's track lead to perform troubleshooting/technical evaluation/deployment of incidents/change requests/service requests;
- Execution of incidents/change requests/service requests to ensure service level agreement is met.
- Suggest and execute continuous system improvement.
- Strong Development Knowledge in JSLink, JSOM, JQuery, HTML, CSS skills.
- Excellent Skills in SharePoint 2013 Custom Master Page, Application Pages, ASP.NET, C#, WCF.
- Degree in IT and other related discipline
- 5 years of related experience
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697