Design and develop Mobile Application Software
Perform unit testing, integrated testing, trouble shooting, deployment, maintenance and documentation.
Perform maintenance management on completed applications to ensure the availability requirements are met. This includes ensuring faults are rectified promptly and systems health is kept in checked to pre-empt possible issues and proactively prevent problems from arising.
Manage periodic review of complicated applications and design, develop and deploy system enhancements when necessary.
Perform configuration management for the Application Software
Search, assess and recommend new technology, solutions and products to meet present and future business needs
Provide updates of the development and/or maintenance of Application Software when required.
Attend customer meetings when required
1. 2+ years in mobile development
3. Experience in cloud based environment (AWS, Azure)
4. Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS / Android applications to back-end services / database.
5. Proficient with unit and automated functional testing.
6. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
7. Experience in benchmarking and optimization.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT/SVN.
9, Familiarity with continuous integration such as Jenkins.
10. Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
11. Experience in Agile development
Degree in Information Technology or other related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697