- To understand and end users needs and gather the requirement for applications
- Designing and configuring SharePoint solutions architecture to meet business requirement.
- Designing and developing SharePoint Customized applications according to internal
requirement and business processes (using forms, web parts,C# and other SharePoint
- Deploying & administering applications in SharePoint. Providing maintenance, support
and enhancement to existing applications.
- Conducting users' Training & preparing documentations (Functional Specification, User
- Involving in the Application Change Management processes.
- Database Server management (setup, Database creation, schema design, administration,
migration, configuration, performance tuning and etc.)
- Working closely with other IT members and cross-functional departments users, to
introduce new technologies and consistently apply best practices for improving the operation
- Responsible for Project Management at certain stages e.g. Execution, Monitoring &
- Control and Closure, if possible, partially in the initial and planning (costing) Phases.
- Experience in SharePoint and Microsoft Office, Software, familiar with front-end
- Familiar with SQOL Script (Stored Procedure, Stored Function)
- AS400, SQL-RPG programming skill is a plus
- Ability to identify and solve complicated software issues (within a single or in
multiple/cross systems environment)
- Experience in database systems like DB2,MSSQL
- Knowledge in SQL Server Integration Service is a plus
- Knowledge in RPA (Robotic Process Automation eg.UiPath) or Mobile Application
development will be the added advantage
- 5 days' work week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977