- Responsible in providing Helpdesk support to the Client ITD and key users experiencing problems with software application.
- Helpdesk supports include assistance calls, investigation and resolution. SQL for database interrogation.
- Provide remotely and onsite implementation of patch upgrades, new releases and installation of software application.
- Participation in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Go-live and Post support.
- Support Project Manager in project assignments.
- Project assignment may be required for a duration.
- Report to our Development center for software issues that require fixing, giving scenarios or trace of steps in replicating the issue.
- Provide regular Helpdesk reporting on Issue list.
- Attend and participate in Client support meeting, new requirements, training and documentation.
- Be an active member of the Operations Team for group goal achievements (reduction in tickets, Customer Satisfaction, SLAs etc.)
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- With 4 - 6 years of experience in application support
- Knowledge and experiences in SQL
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and Time management skills
- Willing to support colleagues and team and share workload
- Demonstrated initiative and self-directed approach to role
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to recognize the need to escalate issues
- Committed to delivery and customer service
- Open to work on standby support 24x7 for average 1-2 weeks with roster schedule in a month, to meet client's SLA
- Open to work after office hours including weekends if needed during software upgrades for client
- Location: Depot Close
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160