- Conduct day-to-day L2 support of banking application software. In case any errors are detected by the bank operations department (L1 support),
- Once the bank decides to launch a project for change request functions raised by users, or dealing with End of Life scenarios such as operating systems, database management software, and hardware, you will take on the role of project manager.
- You are expected to manage team members, multiple vendors, and service providers to complete all tasks as required and planned.
- You are expected to proceed with projects by resolving issues, controlling vendors and resources, managing schedules, and preparing reports for management, the bank, and the head office for approval if required.
- You are required to strictly comply with the Development Policy and Procedures.
- Coordinate all processes to ensure smooth progress for the bank and developers, vendors, and the head office's relevant development team"
- "At least 3 year working experience as application software project manager or engineer in banking IT sector.
Other requirements/ skills:
We seek chief application IT engineer who has following experience, knowledge, and skills.
- Working experience of application project management at banking IT sector.
- Developing experience of bank settlement application (SWIFT, GIRO and FAST etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in Java, Oracle and .net, JP1,
- Knowledge and experience in HULFT, MQ, SFTP, VMware technology, or network administration .
- Ability to interact effectively across all levels, including the bank IT department, the bank user department, outsourcing vendors, member of head office, will help the candidate perform successfully in the role.
- Coordination skills to handle various parties, such as both local and international clients, vendors and counterparts.
- Certificate of PMP would be .
- interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication